Our color-rich nail polishes are water-based, odor-free nail polish with proprietary Color 'N Peel technology. Paint peels off under warm water. No nail polish remover needed. Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemcials. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use. So long, stinky pinkies! FREE of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Toluene, Camphor, Alcohol, Acetone, Glycol Ether.